Sunday 1 March 2015

DO YOU EVEN BLOG THO?


Sooo it's been a long time since we last posted anything on here and it's safe to say a post is well due! We've been busy to our eyelids and we've been putting blogging off for a while due to this so we're sorry for the delay!

It's a sunny Sunday so we figured why not write up a little post. Crystal came to visit me in London last week so I thought I'd share the experience as we had sooo much fun!! 

For a while now we have been slightly obsessed with Madeline Shaw (if you haven't heard of her she's a celebrity nutritionist who's absolutely beautiful inside and out). So we'd seen she was running an array of events from cooking classes to yoga and we were keen to go and meet with her to see how she achieves her glow! 


Last Friday we attended her Yoga Babes event with Shona Vertue, who we are also in awe of, and we absolutely loved it!

Here are some pics of the day:




The last pic is of our brunch we received after the yoga sesh which was so delicious and perfect for refuelling for the day - I would definitely recommend going along to one of Madeline's events if you're after a bit of inspiration or just a bit of fun!

The event finished by 1pm so Monk and I headed back to Kingston where I showed her what I get up to in my daily affairs, we stopped off for a gorgeous coffee at Hands Coffee Co which is my favourite coffee shop in Kingston - if you're ever around Kingston you must go and try, they do a cracking hot chocolate also!



For the evening we headed to Whisky Mist, a club in Mayfair where we celebrated our reunion over a few drinks! Here's a pic of the Monk and I pre and post drinks... we may have gotten slightly tipsy.



Hope you enjoyed this post! We will try our best to start making them more regular again! Happy Sunday x X x



No comments:

Post a Comment