Tuesday 16 September 2014

JUST WHY?

Excuse me, please... Oo sorry, excuse me... Hi sorry, can I get passed?
HELLO?
MOVE!?!

You're all with me yeah?

Ok. We all have a pet reeve, right? Well in my case I tend to have a few things that really tick all of my boxes. Don't get me wrong... I'm pretty easy going but we're only human and there is only so much one can take?
If people were to keep their irritating traits locked tightly away behind closed doors I'm sure the world would be a much calmer place.

I thought I'd share with you things that seriously grind my gears!! I'm pretty certain I'm not alone. (I hope I'm not anyway, otherwise I will feel pretty mean!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1 - THE DAWDLE

If you fancy taking a leisurely stroll down the street with a pushchair fit for quadruplets, then that is absolutely fine... But please move so I can get past you! I don't get it. It's a public footpath yet certain people make you feel like you really shouldn't be walking on pavements?! Jesus.
Oh and pleeease put your umbrella down. I came out with two eyes, I'd quite like to return with two aswell!

2 - MATE

Ah, lovely! You've spotted a friend!
I'm all for stopping for a quiet chit chat, but seriously. Shouting MATE or some other delightful nickname one end of the high street to other, really isn't appropriate. Especially when I am standing a metre away from you and I jump 10ft in the air.

3 - NO WORRIES, YOU'RE WELCOME

It seems a vast majority of the population never quite got to grips with the words please and thank you! You should try it sometime, it really isn't too difficult!

4 - DO YOU EVEN HAVE A LICENCE?

Give way to your right and all that? WTF are you doing?!
ITS GREEN. GO.
You'd rather have a fag than let me know which way you're turning? Indicate!!!

5 - GROSS

Nothing better than being absolutely starving, going to a nice a restaurant and ordering some food that you reaaally fancy!  
But of course, it's not that simple.

That guy in the corner... He keeps picking his nose?!
OMG seriously, close your mouth when you're eating!
Eww, baby sick.

6 - COOL, YOU LIKE PUNK ROCK


I don't!! Headphones are made for a reason.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's only natural to have a rant every now again, right?

Don't get me wrong, I'm no saint but I really do find it amusing how we all have this amazing ability to grind each others gears so well!


♥ 
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment